Sunday, May 07, 2006

Between the JUMBOs

I am invited to speak about weblog (blog) in a seminar co-organised by Civil Rights Committee and WAMI (Writers Alliance for Media Independence). The seminar is in Mandarin and will be held on 10 May 2006 (Wednesday), 8pm at the Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall. The title of the seminar is "The Populace's Media - The Application and Function of Blogs" (translation)

I thought it was ok when Chong Soon (my housemate cum exco of WAMI) asked me to speak. Although I am not very good in blogging, but I think no harm telling others about my experience as a fresh blogger. However, I was shocked when the organiser told me that my co-speakers are Jeff Ooi and Jeremiah Foo, both are famous bloggers in Malaysia.

I am very nervous now. I do not even know what to prepare...... It is mind-boggling that small-timer like me can speak about blogs together with Jeremiah and Jeff. This is tantamount to giving political speech in front of Anwar Ibrahim and Mat Sabu! Amazing!

Anyway, I will try my best to prepare my presentation. All of you are cordially invited to the talk.

By the way, I think I need a name starts with J too - Jeremy. Is it ok? ;p


Screenshots
http://jeffooi.com/


Jerry's Alter Ego
http://jeremiahfoo.com/

3 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what u need to do from now on is to update your blog more often... jeremy...

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Chang Lih Kang 郑立慷 said...

Yes madam!!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

jeremy = chang lih kang ???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home