Friday, December 23, 2005

Dong dong dong..............


I was an asthmatic child for years, like Che Guevara (left). I had joined the Art of Self Defence Society in my secondary school. The initial intention was to do more exercises in order to enhance my weakling body. This had given me an opportunity to have in-depth comprehension of the Tionghua culture. The organisation had also taught me the importance of discipline, perseverance and team work. Best of all, I was lucky enough to meet with a group of sincere and lovely friends who shared same interests with me. Thank you guys, all the best!

Pictures:
(Top) Annual Chinese New Year mission - lion dance performance to raise fund for the society.
(Bottom) Picture with a group of kompang (Malay traditional drum) performers after performing in a supermarket.